Request a Quote
Bringing new business to our registered freight forwarders. Fully complete the form to obtain a quick quote online.> Request Quote
Track & Trace
Track and trace systems are a vital component of shipping that allow you to follow your shipment from the beginning to the end of its journey.> Track & Trace System
Latest News & Events
- Almost 15 years after starting her first company - UFO (est. 2000) and then PCN (est. 2010) - and to complete her trio of networks, Rachel Humphrey recently launched Cargo Connections.
- Project Cargo Network (PCN) is celebrating its 4th anniversary and its' most progressive year since its launch in August 2010.
- We proudly collaborate wit many of the leading transportation and logistics exhibitions. Please see our Exhibitions page ! If you are interested in partnering with Freightbook email us.
- We proudly collaborate with many of the leading transportation and logistics exhibitions. Please see our Exhibition page! If you are interested in partnering with Freightbook email us.
- PCN has created another network world-first with the introduction of new brochure websites, customised for each of their 230+ Members and based on a company specific URL.
- The world's first FREE networking event for project cargo and heavy lift specialists recently took place in Antwerp, alongside Breakbulk Europe.
- Saudia Cargo (SV) is proud to announce the countrys first e-AWB export shipment, flown on behalf of local agent Express Forwarding Services (EFS).
- Our unique profile pages provide a good insight into each registered company which raises confidence. We also keep records of how many visitors have viewed each company profile
- During March 2014, our advert appeared 65,318 times on Google, resulting in a large increase in Quote Requests, which have been forwarded directly to our relevant advertisers
- Many importers and exporters use our Quote Request system, but the service is available to our registered advertisers too! With agents in 140+ countries, we provide unrivalled worldwide coverage.
- For the 2nd year, we are pleased to announce that Freightbook have been approved by IATA to be an Official Supporting Organisation of their World Cargo Symposium 2014.
- Freightbook have formed a collaboration with Real IT Solutions to provide Freightbook advertisers with a low cost, professional website.
- I know that many of us use iPhones, iPads etc. and I wanted to make sure you knew how to add an icon for our Smartphone Service on your home screen.
- Freightbook is an Official Supporter of ELITE, who were recently featured in page 5 of the latest issue of Voice of the Independent, the global publication devoted to the freight forwarding community.
- Dubai based Fleet Line Shipping have loaded 2 Pressure Vessels measuring L 15 m x W 4.45 m x H 5 m and a weight of 58 mt each from Hamriya Sharjah free zone to Busan, Korea
- Project Cargo Network (PCN) is proud to announce the re-launch of its website: www.projectcargonetwork.com
- Freightbook has released version 2.0 of its Smartphone Service at the right time, as USA Today reports that tablet shipments will exceed PC shipments before the year is out...
- Crossing Continents took up the offer of a new low cost professional website, thanks to Freightbooks collaboration with Real IT Solutions. Click here to see the new website ...
- It can be an exciting challenge, working with many different nationalities and keeping up-to-date with changes in the transport industry. We are interested in how you got into forwarding and what keeps you in the industry?
- PCN is celebrating its 3rd anniversary and its most progressive year since its inception in August 2010. PCN now has 197 Members in over 700 worldwide offices.
- Heavy Lift & Project Forwarding magazine advise that work has now begun on issue 34, the September / October 2013 edition. The magazine's global circulation has just passed 12,000 companies.
- We proudly collaborate with many of the leading transportation and logistics exhibitions. Please see our Exhibitions page! If you are interested in partnering with Freightbook, email us.
- You may have noticed that our website has had a revamp! While the information on Freightbook had been kept up-to-date, the look had become quite dated. You should now see a brighter and more modern site.
- Director, Mr Konstantinos Boukouvalas said "Freightbook is a very important catalog for Onitas Hellas workflow and this mirrors our continuing subscription."
- We encourage Members to add the Freightbook Widget to their company websites. Simply insert our code where you wish the image to appear, or give it to your web developer.
- The newly released Freightbook Smartphone Service v.2 features a complete overhaul of the micro sites design along with several new features including a news feed and track & trace system.
- Freightbook is pleased to announce that we have been approved by IATA to be an Official Supporting Organisation of the World Cargo Symposium 2013.