Request a Quote
Bringing new business to our registered freight forwarders. Fully complete the form to obtain a quick quote online.> Request Quote
Track & Trace
Track and trace systems are a vital component of shipping that allow you to follow your shipment from the beginning to the end of its journey.> Track & Trace System
Latest News & Events
- Freightbook has been approved by IATA to be an official Media Partner of their World Cargo Symposium, which will take place from 10-12 March 2015 in Shanghai
- The cargo arrived at Port Qasim from Shanghai (China) and consisted of 179 heavy & long packages of project cargo weighing a total of around 2,311.0390mtns and 7,176cbm.
- Added to the S1R Championship that CEA won earlier in the year, this caps a great season for the team whose thoughts now turn to planning and preparation for 2015.
- The honour has been awarded for innovative efforts in the field of project cargo and in providing a valuable contribution to logistics culture in Italy.
- Aaras Shipping Agencies in Pakistan are pleased to report 3 project cargo vessels handled during October 2014.
- The cargo (with individual pieces up to 100tns) was moved from Antwerp to St. Petersburg and from there onto the Russian inland port of Dzerzhinsk.
- Express Air Freight have recently launched this year's nomination procedure to recognise the person, associate or employee at the company that has shown the very best in customer service during 2014.
- We proudly collaborate with many of the leading transportation and logistics exhibitions. Please see our Exhibition page ! If you are interested in partnering with Freightbook please email us.
- It has been a busy time for AAI in the Philippines with ISO 2001:9008 and DOLE certification awarded to the company as well as new heavy-lift skidding services announced.
- Director, Mr Konstantinos Boukouvalas said "Freightbook is a very important catalog for Onitas Hellas workflow and this mirrors our continuing subscription."