Request a Quote
Bringing new business to our registered freight forwarders. Fully complete the form to obtain a quick quote online.> Request Quote
Track & Trace
Track and trace systems are a vital component of shipping that allow you to follow your shipment from the beginning to the end of its journey.> Track & Trace System
Latest News & Events
- In early August 2015, Best Services International Freight handled 2 sets of crane beams, measuring 38m in length, transported from Huzhou to Hong Kong.
- MTS Logistics are pleased to announce they have been honoured as one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in Turkey as part of the 'Turkey 100 Project'.
- Element International Forwarding & Logistics have recently handled a shipment of excavators from South Korea to Poti in Georgia with the transshipment taking place at Derince in Turkey.
- CEA Myanmar have recently delivered a 'Manitou MT860 Tele-handler' to the global construction company, Lafarge, to be used at their recently acquired ready-mix batching plant.
- Element International Forwarding & Logistics have recently shipped a 43.7tn drilling machine from Mersin in Turkey to Port Sudan.
- Once again, the Royal Thai Navy have employed the services of CEA Project Logistics in the transportation of a multi-million USD Seahawk helicopter.
- Intertransport GRUBER are currently working on an ongoing project for one of the biggest plants in the Russian cement industry located in Volsk scheduled to be completed around July 2016.
- WSS were contracted to source ocean transportation options for the return of offshore marine equipment from UAE to Germany.
- Director, Mr Konstantinos Boukouvalas said "Freightbook is a very important catalog for Onitas Hellas workflow and this mirrors our continuing subscription."