Request a Quote
Bringing new business to our registered freight forwarders. Fully complete the form to obtain a quick quote online.> Request Quote
Track & Trace
Track and trace systems are a vital component of shipping that allow you to follow your shipment from the beginning to the end of its journey.> Track & Trace System
Latest News & Events
- 2015 marks the 5th Anniversary of Project Cargo Network and to celebrate this milestone, they have been working behind the scenes to give the network a fresh new look, including a revised logo and a cutting edge website.
- The growth of CEA Project Logistics continues with the addition of two new prime movers to their already extensive fleet of vehicles and equipment.
- CEA Project Logistics have carried out the installation of a water tower at a condominium development in Rayong province.
- Steder Group Logistics is proud to announce they are using Constanta as a hub / transshipment port linking North-Western Europe with Central Asia via the Caspian Sea.
- Steder Group have successfully handled 2 oversized pieces of industrial equipment shipped from Constanta to Antwerp where they were transhipped to Chile.
- 70 Senior Managers from 33 countries attended and it was a good chance for new members to meet ahead of the PCN Annual Summit, which takes place in Bangkok in November.
- The company, located in Germany, have recently completed the shipment of a Stator Frame (dimensions of 8.3 x 4.4 x 4.3m and weighing 84,900kg) from Hubbard, Ohio in the USA.
- CEA Project Logistics are delighted to announce Mr. Jean-Jacques Despert (JJ) as their new Regional Manager for Bangkok. JJ has more than 15 years' experience working in 16 different countries.
- Director, Mr Konstantinos Boukouvalas said "Freightbook is a very important catalog for Onitas Hellas workflow and this mirrors our continuing subscription."